Monday, January 12, 2009

Still more rest needed...

But as I get stronger, my milk has been coming back and baby girl seems happy with it. I didn't have the upset crying girl last night at bed time because of no milk, only because she's fighting sleep...now a new problem. I'm happy my milk isn't the issue.

I have some fun ideas for this personal log-even if I'm the only one that might be reading it ;) it will be good for me. Will try to find time soon to write. To start though, I was reflecting on the first moments of ever breastfeeding and how tender, new, but natural to me they were. They also were a challenge, but one worth all the milk in the world. In quiet times in the house today I want to remember to write these down.

Too be continued...

Always feel free to share your first memory of nursing your little one. And always feel free to use this as a place to put your breastfeeding thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment